Family House of Protection
The Good Samaritan Family House was founded to respond and give protection to vulnerable families for a period of free stay up to four (4) months. Likewise, accommodation and protection will be provided to women who suffer domestic violence.
Extending a hand to the next
The people who will be served in the project are:
- Women who suffer from domestic violence.
- People affected by natural disasters.
- People in a state of widowhood.
It will be provided:
- Accommodation and decent food.
- Vocational activities (sewing, gardens, etc.)
- Psychological assistance to people who suffer from violence.
- Follow-up of cases before justice authorities for domestic violence.
- A bank account is counted to receive donations with transparency.
- Cleaning articles
Would you like to know more about us?
Register your email here and you will receive our monthly newsletter.